She's finelly here! After a 7 year break we have added to our little family of 4 to make us a family of 5. Ella K Hershfeldt was born the 2nd of December. We knew from the start she was a tough little girl. With the chord wrapped around her neck, her heart beats were very low, almost nonexistant at times. After a long, worrysome labor, she was born without the aid of a c-section. With a little coaxing from the nurse, she took her first breath, which sent both Steve and me into tears. The kids couldn't wait to meet their little sister and hold her for the first time. We feel so blessed to have little Ella in our lives to love and care for. It was a very special day for our family, to say the least. One that I'm sure we will always remember.
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago




1 comments:
Yeah, I'm your official first comment out here in bloggerland!
Ella is beautiful-what a precious Christmas gift! You were about the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen-I bet you didn't even get much bigger after we moved with all that walking you were doing!
Post a Comment