Sisters have been on my mind lately. I have been blessed to have two sisters myself. Growing up as the youngest sister, I always looked up to them and admired each of them for who they are. Just recently I have been reminded of how important they are to me and how they have helped me in becoming who I am today. My oldest sister was unexpectedly hospitalized. Although she is now fine and recovering, I am still reminded by this experience of how precious each of our lives are and how important we are, or should be to each other. I am so fortunate to have my sisters in my life and for the memories I have. My wish for my own daughters is for them to ALWAYS be close, for nothing to ever come between them and for them to love each other for who they are and realize the importance of sisterhood. Thank you to my sisters, I hope you will always know of my love for both of you and that nothing can replace that. Thank you for being such good sisters to your little sister.
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago




6 comments:
I am so glad that she is okay too. It is scary when things like that happen.
Thanks for the post about sisters.
I am glad that your sister is o.k now.
I am the baby sister too, and cant imagine not having my sisters.
I am glad that you have been posting,
I better catch-up :)
You take the most beautiful pictures. I have to admit that i try to copy photography ideas from you. There is nothing like a sister. John knows that when my older sister is in town, he is going to be ignored!!! haha
You take the neatest pictures, thanks for sharing them with us!
-shiloh
What a beautiful pic of your girls! I love my sisters too-they are 13 years older than me, so we are much closer now then when I grew up. Nice post.
You are not only gifted with photography but also with words. I hope both of your sisters will take the time to read your thoughts. Sisters are precious. I love mine dearly (and you and yours also.
Post a Comment