Sunday, April 19, 2009

basketball

From April 2009

Game 3 was this Saturday for Morgan and Mailee.  They are both improving with every game.  Morgan played one other season of basketball when he was in 1st grade and this is Mailee's first season.  Despite their lack of experience, they are doing great!!  Morgan is usually the only one who scores for his team and Mailee made her first basket this last game.
From April 2009

Mailee is getting more confident with each game.  I was not expecting her to shoot the ball so I didn't have my camera ready for this shot, but I pulled it  up at the last second to get a picture of the ball going in.  You can imagine her excitement when she made it (for the record, she is the only girl on her team to score any points).
From April 2009

1 comments:

grandma Christensen said...

Wow! You are both becoming great athletes. Morg looks like he's going for the Jazz!
Love you!