Shell Beach is what our friends call this beach. They go up every now and then to comb the beach for shells. We tagged along with them last week and although we found plenty of shells for our collection, we had more fun hanging out with good friends.
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
![]() |
| From October 2009 |
![]() |
| From October 2009 |










4 comments:
Looks like fun...probably much warmer than the Oregon beaches.
What great pictures, Melanie! That looks like a really pretty beach too.
My favorite is the last picture of Mailee and her friend in the water. I remember meeting the family while we were there. Nice people.
Love, Mom
I hope all is well! I love looking at your pictures!
Post a Comment