Thursday, October 14, 2010

happenings

Mailee and Morgan haven't been to a zoo in probably 4 years. So when they had a day off from school this last week we met up with friends at the zoo. Their favorite part was the petting zoo.






















This year Mailee told me she was thinking of running for a Student Body Officer. I encouraged her to do it because I knew she had the confidence and personality to do it and what a great experience it would be for her, win or loose. She was a bit nervous at first and decided to run for Vice-President. But then a few days before applications were due, she informed me that she was going to run for President... go get'em Mailee!





2 comments:

grandma Christensen said...

GO MAILEE!

Stephlee1227 said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!! I love the picture of Morgan in the bat! Too funny!