Friday, January 11, 2008

Little Ella's Blessing Day
















Sunday we were able to share a special day with my Mom and Dad as well as my brother, Mike, his wife, Kelli and their fun kids, Carter, Hayden, Mallory, and Raegan, when Steve gave Ella a baby blessing in church. He did a beautiful job. Ella's Grams Hershfeldt, who was not able to attend, knitted a sweet little sweater that fit her perfectly! It was so nice to have family travel to El Paso to meet Ella, be there for her big day and to just hang out with us. We had a great time with all of them.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

What a precious picture of her blessing day! She is gorgeous & I'm happy that you guys had some family out there in EP!

the Jesters Court said...

Mel,
I love the pictures on your blog.
You are sooo talented!
You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be able to visit the blog when I'm not home. It's awesome.

Love,
Steve