Breathtaking...what else can I say about the views here. I'm not sure if I have really registered the fact that we are living in Japan, we're not in the USA any more. It feels like a vacation. Every weekend has been spent visiting the beach or sight seeing in some way or another. Just being able to drive minutes to the beach and hang out there until the sun goes down is amazing. I'll let my pictures in the picasa album tell our story. Our first days in Okinawa have been beautiful.
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago





3 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful place-I certainly never pictured it to be like that! I know what you mean about feeling like your on an extended vacation. That's how we felt in our short time in EP.
It looks beautiful! We are still having some cold days even though it is officially spring. I want to see more picture of the kids.
Love Mom
Oh my heavens, it is beautiful there!
We had some computer problems, so I haven't checked in a while. So happy that life is going well for you there. Ella is growing so fast!
We miss you guys! Keep on posting so we know whats going on for you.
Post a Comment