She has found them!! These cute, pudgy, little tiny toes that I love to kiss have finely been noticed by Ella, herself. As well as being able to grab a toy when held in front of her, she now has her own built-in toys to grab at any given time. What a fun opportunity as parents we have to watch the growing stages of our children! I can't imagine my life without my children, how boring would that be?!
Ella just loves Morgan. Her face lights up with a big, toothless smile when she sees him. I love that her smile is contagious...he can't help but smile and laugh at her smiling at him. Then of course that makes us all smile. She has definitely won his heart over. The kids are great with Ella, they adore her. No morning is complete unless Mailee has given Ella a big hug and kiss. Ella has enriched all of our lives. She took us out of our everyday routine that we were all getting used to and has changed it for the better. Sure things aren't as easy as they once were, we can't just pick up and run out to do something as quickly as we used to and I can never leave the house with that darn diaper bag not to mention lugging the car seat around (building muscles, right?). But how can we not see how worth it it all is. Just look at her...what a blessing! Thanks Ella.




3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures of Ella. They make me smile, too. How could anyone resist that cute face. Miss you. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love you
Hey Melanie, this is Tai Anne. I just wanted to say hi! Krisit told me about your blog.
Ella is beautfiul. Morgan and Mailey have grown up so much.They are so cute!
I am wondering how you like being active duty? we are strongly considering it. I am very nervous but excited at the same time. It was so great to see your cute family, best of luck. Check us out sometime. taiandjoe.blogspot.com
We've been moving & internetless for a while. Anyway, it looks so beautiful there and Ella looks so big already! They grow so fast!
Post a Comment