Monday, May 19, 2008

moments

Sometimes it is the littlest things that make you smile.  In this case... two, pink, sweet, little shoes.  Yeah, it's a girl thing, but I just wanted to capture these little shoes while I had a chance.  I know they will not last too long, babies grow so fast, so I wanted to remember this moment in her life.  How sweet, how innocent, how trusting they are.  How lucky we are to be able to enjoy them for all their "moments".  Ella is getting more and more personality everyday.  She loves to lay listening to herself make noises.  And she is so ticklish, what a contagious laugh she has.  The kids get a kick out of who can make her laugh the most with the silly things they do.  These are the moments to remember... 


1 comments:

moaspen said...

She is so cute! She was grinning at me during church on Sunday! -shiloh