Monday, May 5, 2008

Way to Go!!


As many of you Moms out there know you don't always have much time to do those things you want to do. With Ella sleeping on the couch, although I have not dried my hair yet, I figured I'd try to fit in a quick blog.
A couple weeks ago we received notice that Morgan was being recognized for being on the honor roll in his school. We are so proud of him and his willingness to work hard and try his best in school. As a military child having to change schools in the middle of the school year, we are even more proud of his accomplishments and hard work during this hard time. Good job buddy!!

(She just woke up!!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Morg! I always knew you were a smart kid! Keep working hard and you'll be able to do whatever you want to. I am spending the week with Jordan and his brothers and sister, wish you were all here too. I love you!
Grandma C