Morgan and Mailee got front row seats when we went to be entertained by the Harlem Globe Trotters a couple weeks ago. We all thought it was pretty cool to get to see "THE" Globe Trotters. Mailee loved the little guy of the team "sweet pea" and Morgan's favorite part was when they had a dance off- he loves all the the break dance moves!

Every time I see these pictures I can hear the Globe Trotter's theme song in my head.
Slamma Jamma- Love it!!
This is "Tank", he is unbelievably huge! The kids got autographs after the game. Mailee came with me so she got pictures too.













2 comments:
I didn't know the Globe-trotters came here. I remember seeing them when I was in High School and it was really fun. It looks like your kids had a pretty good view. I bet they were pretty excited to get autographs too.
Post a Comment