Sunday, June 21, 2009

day 3

Here are some highlights from day 3 of Grams & Gramps' visit.  We had a nice time, but man was it HoT!  For more pictures click here.


First we went to Torii beach and let the kids cool off...
Next stop, the Zakimi Castle Ruins...
From Gramps & Grams' visit

Ya, we're a strange bunch...
From Gramps & Grams' visit

Gramps, reading all about the castle (ya, right!).
From Gramps & Grams' visit

From Gramps & Grams' visit

Then onto Cape Zanpa...
From Gramps & Grams' visit

Morg, I think that sign says if you feed the animals, they'll bite your fingers off!
From Gramps & Grams' visit

1 comments:

moaspen said...

Fun times! I checked out your new site and it looks nice, simple and organized. My only idea was to maybe, if it's possible on the site, have a button to mute the music. Just a personal preference but I like having the option of turning down the music sometimes! How is the new venture going? Your pictures are amazing by the way.
~shiloh