We found this big girl by the ball park while Morgan had baseball camp. She had a new dinner every time we saw her. She is a banana spider (click here for more info on her) and this time she has caught a cicada, which are everywhere right now, to share with the babies. Morgan wouldn't stick his head behind the banana spider so we could show how big she really is. I would estimate from one leg to the other she was about 6 or so inches in length and the body it's self about 1 1/2 inches long. Pretty cool to see, just as long as they stay outside!!







2 comments:
that is just sick. Its huge. I hate spiders. You are brave to take pictures of it.
Wish I had been there with you to check that crazy spider out. I'll be sure to show Brad. He'll think it's awesome. Love, grams
Post a Comment