Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November

I got a little behind on my posts in November. So that means this will be a monster post with lots of pictures.

These first ones are from a day the kids had no school so we spent some time with friends at the park. So many fun & different things to play on here.

From November 2009



From November 2009



From November 2009



From November 2009



From November 2009



From November 2009


We got the wind and big waves from a typhoon that was brewing close by so we decided to head to the sea wall for some cheep entertainment.

From November 2009



From November 2009



From November 2009

Mailee worked REALLY hard this first quarter in school and earned a spot on the honor roll as well as a citizenship award that was only awarded to a handful of students.

From November 2009


We spent one day at the Special Olympics.

From November 2009



From November 2009

The annual St. Barbara's Day ball was a lot of fun this year. Steve and I both got awards for the work we have done for the battery.

From November 2009



From November 2009














Then there was Thanksgiving that we spent with friends...

From November 2009





From November 2009





From November 2009




From November 2009

3 comments:

grandma Christensen said...

I love all the pictures as usual I printed out the first one of Ella to update the one on the fridge.
Love you
Mom

Foote Family said...

You looked great for the ball! I love your dress. It's always so hard for me to find something modest.:)

Rachelle said...

What a fun park you have! Wow!! It was fun to see your family. Melanie you looked great in your dress! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!