Ella sings...
A video for your entertainment, especially for you, Grandparents!
This entry is all about Ella. She and I went with friends to her FIRST trip to the zoo the other day. It was so fun watching her face as she saw these animals for the first time. She thoroughly enjoyed herself.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
It all started with the petting zoo... that birdy's getting a little too close!
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
I was lucky enough to capture this little boys reaction... so cute!
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
Next on to the elephants. We were just in time to watch them do their tricks.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
This trick was a little unexpected as the elephant sprayed us all with his trunk.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
I think this sign meant we weren't supposed to touch the elephants, who knows. Gotta love Engrish!
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
The only thing between us and the elephants was this little fence which we could walk right up to. Okay, so I touched his trunk as we were feeding him, I didn't know what that sign meant!
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
Another awesome sign for ya... some great artist made this. Don't get too close!!
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
Ella loved the lemurs and thought they were little bears.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
We got to see the fruit bats, who live in our back yards and fly over head all the time, up close.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
This was the cutest bat, however.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
The highlight of her trip was the merry-go-round. She chose the bear.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
This is the face.... the face she made so many times that day because she was so happy. I love this picture.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
Then she hopped a ride with a friend.
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
![]() |
| From January 2010 |



















2 comments:
What darling pictures. Blue is definetly her color. I love the song and the counting. It made me laugh. Give her a kiss from me.
I love Engrish! It is so funny. I bet you see a lot of it.
Post a Comment