Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family Photoshoot

Taking pictures of my own family had it's many challenges, but it was worth all the complaints (which weren't many considering all the bribing that I did!) and running from the camera within 10 seconds (got to get me a remote). We at least have a few recent photos we can hang and enjoy in our home.

Here are some of my favorites. To view more, I will be posting some on my photography blog, melfeldtphotography.blogspot.com, or you can click here.

From Hershfeldt Family




From Hershfeldt Family




From Hershfeldt Family




From Hershfeldt Family




From Hershfeldt Family



LOVE THIS ONE!!
From Hershfeldt Family




From Hershfeldt Family



Another one of my favorites! My assistant, Steve, did a great job!! I never get photos taken with my kids.
From Hershfeldt Family




Now this one blew me away. When I took it, I could visualize a photo I had taken a long time ago when Mailee was just about Ella's age here. I put that picture just below this one so you could compare the incredible similarities.
From Hershfeldt Family




This is a picture of a picture so the quality is not the highest, but you get the idea, right?
From Hershfeldt Family



From Hershfeldt Family






From Hershfeldt Family




From Hershfeldt Family



Thanks, family, for bearing with your photo-crazed Mom and wife. You all look great!!

From Hershfeldt Family

4 comments:

moaspen said...

very beautiful family pictures, they'll be such a treasure!
~shiloh

Anne-Marie said...

These are amazing pictures Melanie! And might I say...you look gorgeous!

Tai and Joe said...

Such neat pictures. Mailee and Ella look so much alike. Great job.

grandma Christensen said...

What a beautiful family. You could all have another career as models.(Of course I'm not prejudice.)I have always loved that picture of Morgan and Mailee..now I have another favorite.
Love, Mom