Sunday, March 14, 2010

playing catch up

I am going to try to play a little catch up here since quite a bit has gone on since I last posted.

These photos are from the Cherry Blossom Festival we went to clear back at the end of January. I thought it was worth posting.

From January 2010



From January 2010



From January 2010


From January 2010


These lights, handmade from Ryukyu glass, were placed along the path and lit it up at dark.

From January 2010



From January 2010



From January 2010



From January 2010

What a lovely cow! Ella was drawn to it (over and over and over...) and became quite an attraction herself by those who were at the festival.

From January 2010


From January 2010

Sharing blossoms... a universal language!

From January 2010



From January 2010



From January 2010

5 comments:

grandma Christensen said...

I'm so glad you're back. Does that mean all the boxes are unpacked?
Cherry blossom time looks amazing!
Love, Mom

Rachelle said...

The Cherry blossom photos were beautiful (and so are your kids)! Are you still in Japan?

Kim said...

Lovely happy sisters! glad to see more pics.
Love, Kim

moaspen said...

wow, the blossoms came in really good this year. Your blog makes me trunky for Oki! thanks for the great pics like always :)
~shiloh

Tai and Joe said...

Cute pictures, I have not gotten my supply of beads this week. I have one pair in white that I could give you.. there mine and I wouldn't mind. I can make myself another pair. But, that might be gross to you. let me know. I'm sorry I advertise and then don't have them. They should be here any day though. Let me know what works best.