Sunday, May 2, 2010

visitors

Grandpa and Grandma C. came to visit for a couple weeks, unfortunately with these small quarters this is all the room we had for them. I think they took it well though. We let them out once in awhile to go out and do a few things with us...

From G&G C visit

Ella got a new swing so Grandma spoiled her by pushing her everytime she wanted.



From G&G C visit

Mailee couldn't wait to play games with G & G.

From G&G C visit

Of course, Ella wanted to play too.

From G&G C visit

We just bought a new couch that, apparently, makes for great castles. Ella insisted Grandma climb in with her.

From G&G C visit

A few things we let G & G out for were the kid's basketball games...

From G&G C visit



From G&G C visit

And Ella's gymnastics.

From G&G C visit

More outings with Grandma & Grandpa C to come....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I'm glad you let them out for a little bit. Next time I'll hide in their suitcase and come too.

Tai and Joe said...

I love that picture of your parents at the top! so fun!

grandma Christensen said...

We had such a great time and the pictures bring back so many memories. Tell Ella I miss her castle. Thanks again for everything.
Love ya!
Mom