Thursday, May 6, 2010

Morgan's 12th birthday was last month. Steve and I decided to make it a Superman theme, or should I say Supermorg.

From G&G C visit



From G&G C visit



From G&G C visit

We like to make Morgan wear a birthday hat for his party, our right as parents to embarrass him! We told him he couldn't open his presents if he didn't have it on... so cruel!

From G&G C visit

Super Ella!

From G&G C visit

Ella knew for sure it was her birthday party, not Morgan's.

From G&G C visit

The big surprise gift...

From G&G C visit

Our neighbors will thank us I'm sure!

From G&G C visit



From G&G C visit

Morgan turning 12, in our church, means he becomes a deacon and receives the priesthood. This is the main reason for Grandpa and Grandma's visit. Congrats Morgan, you are a great example to all of us!

From G&G C visit

4 comments:

Foote Family said...

Congrats to Morgan! Melanie, you look great! I love your hair long.

Tai and Joe said...

Way to go supermorg! I can't believe that he is already 12? love your dress.

grandma Christensen said...

Great birthday, great kid, great family.Miss you all
Mom

moaspen said...

happy birthday to Morgan! I almost cried when I saw the picture of you in front of the church. I miss it so bad! So cool the grandparents could be there for it.