Wednesday, July 7, 2010

what's going on

Here's what's been going on lately besides our many pool and beach trips....

Steve and I went to the Japanese Army celebration a couple weeks ago. Steve was representing 1-1 ADA Battalion in Okinawa. There were only a few Americans invited to attend. We were told it was a ball, so we were way over dressed.

From July 2010








The entertainment was fun to watch.























We stood (weird... no seats while we ate) next to the man of the hour. By the end of the night in my ball gown and heels while standing, my feet were killing me!





I've got to be more careful who I hand my camera to. They got more of the beautiful ceiling then they did of us!






Morgan spent the last week hanging out with his good buddies before they moved to Australia.





4th of July was spent celebrating on the beach with lots of friends and watching fireworks on base.





Mailee has decided it has been long enough since her house I made for her the Christmas of 2004 has been worked on. I didn't have time to finish it before Christmas because I started making it just a week or two before Christmas. So she thinks the roof tiles, stairs and porches need to be added on. So the two of us have been working on that project (usually when Ella is napping) and it all started with a paint make-over, all colors chosen by Mailee. I will have to post a finished picture if it's not too far into the future.

1 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Hey question for you. I work with a guy that is moving onto your same base, he is going to be working with soldiers. He is a physical therapist. He is wondering what unit Steve is with? and what ward you guy attend? and what base you are on?