We spent a week at the top of the island at Okuma resort. It was nice to get away for a long trip, however when we booked our reservations back in November last year, we didn't realize it would be on the last week of school. Morgan spent most of his time traveling back and forth from school to Okuma because he didn't want to miss all the fun the last week of school brings. I guess it worked out fine because Steve couldn't get out of work and meetings all week. So this trip was largely spent with just the girls.
We had a couple days of hard rain that went on continually throughout the day. This wouldn't be so bad to just hop in the water rain or shine, but remember, Mailee still had her cast on and couldn't get it wet. I ran over to the little video rental place they had and we watched movies and played games inside while it poured outside.
But when the rain stopped, it was beautiful out.
This is how Mailee had to spend all her time in the water. I always knew where she was even though she said her shoulder was getting pretty tired.
We found a nice little restaurant nearby.
1 comments:
Oh, Okuma! I am impressed that he wanted to keep going to school, wow! My consolation about missing Oki is that next year we'll be living beachside in France, yay! miss you guys!
Post a Comment