Sunday, June 13, 2010

NJHS, a first & a cast

Morgan, "Hersh" as he is known to his peers, was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society this past week. We are very proud of him.

From june 2010




From june 2010


Too cute for even his teachers to resist!

From june 2010


I took Mailee into get her hair cut and I trimmed Morgan's hair this weekend. Seeing all this made Ella want to get her hair cut. I wasn't at all ready to cut my baby's hair for the first time, but she was. So I got out my scissors and cut about 6 inches off her hair. I'll admit, she looks cute, but I can't wait for it to grow back a little bit.

From june 2010




From june 2010




From june 2010




From june 2010



And lastly, Mailee got a hard cast this week, which she is thrilled with (not really). She will have it on for a couple weeks before we find out what the next step is.

From june 2010

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ella's hair is so cute! She is getting bigger so fast. You have the cutest kids!

grandma Christensen said...

How did you all get to be so smart and so cute? Good luck with the cast Mailee.
I love and miss all of you!
Grandma C.