We are very proud of Mailee for being on the Honor Roll last semester... way to go!
We decided to try a new place last weekend. I don't remember the name of the place- on the brochure it is in Japanese characters, but it does say cave, bonsai garden and cafe. That pretty much says it all. It was a very interesting place to say the least. It was built around a cave and was so chuck full of all kinds of things from wood carvings and stone statues to hundreds of bonsai trees and liquor filled pottery. They claim to have invented taco rice here so after an hour or two of walking around looking at everything we decided to try it for ourselves.
Mailee's teacher at school was looking for someone who could paint a mural for them. So once again I left my mark. Oh Ella, I owe you my sweetheart!
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago




1 comments:
You painted that????? You're amazing! xoxo!!
Post a Comment