Monday, April 14, 2008

10



I can't believe my baby boy is the big 10. That's double digits!! A whole decade!! What a great and wonderful boy he has grown into. He's so fun and, boy, what a clown he can be. We are so proud of you, Morgan, our buddy!







Here are my top 10 favorite things I love about Morgan...

*His sweet smile...


*His freckles (how cute!!)...

*His many talents...

*He's a hard worker...

*He loves to make you laugh...

*He's a good friend...

*Cuddle bug (big heart)...

*He's smart...

*His curiosity...

*Enjoys the simple things in life...



So much to love about our little guy. Happy Birthday. WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Happy birthday! wow Morgan has grown up so fast. We had our fist active duty meeting yesterday and I cried the whole time. I really don't know how I am going to handle this. The wife told us what we needed to do if we are living on base! wow I hope I can remember all of that! I hope it gets better.