

I just wanted to share a little project I have been working on. This is the girl's room. I wanted it to be pretty simple but cute. This is the first time I have painted anything but a solid color on my own walls. As many of you know, I have painted plenty of murals on other people's and business' walls and now it's my turn. When I first started this blogging stuff, my brother suggested I put my artwork on here. Well I think I will put some of it in an album on picassa if you all want to check it out feel free just click here (I can't find some of my murals so I will add them when I find pictures). The quality of some are pretty bad, the digital world has definitely changed!! Morgan's room next!






4 comments:
I wish you weren't in JAPAN! I love your murals! What a sweet, pretty room. (one day I'll get to paint the walls pink...)
Adorable! I love the flowers and I am a sucker for the color chocolate brown. I'll have to come see it in person.
I love everything about the room: colors, painting, patterns, etc... You are very talented!! Too bad I live in Govt. housing, or I would hire you to decorate my whole house!!
Mel,
I love the room!
you are so talented. Keep posting, so we know whats going on with your beautiful family.
Post a Comment