Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 goals & 2 families

About a week and a half ago, we witnessed our star shine!  As her coach put it, "it was Mailee's game". And how exciting it was.  She was playing like the confident person she is as she put 2 goals in the net. She just about put in another, but it was stopped by the goalie. Awesome game, Mailee!!
Gotta love this picture!  Mailee was playing defense when this boy tried to take it in past her... oh no, not this game!! She kicked it away from him as he ran right into her.  Notice she's still standing! Don't mess with the big dog!
I got the opportunity to photograph two different families recently. I had a lot of fun working with both of them, they are great families. I especially enjoyed photographing the kids while they were just playing around, doing their own thing. Here's a sneak peak...




























2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Beautiful pictures as always....and your banner!!! Absolutely delicous!

Kim said...

Awesome picture of Ella and your pictures really capture the moment as usual. I bet your friends were very pleased with them. Miss you guys. Love, Kim