I do still take pictures of my own family, and here's proof. We went up to Okuma a couple weeks ago to get some family pictures taken. We came home with only one picture of the whole family together. But we had fun hanging out on the beach in the wind and rain.
This is Steve's favorite picture. It's almost scary looking, and yes, he caught her!


Ella thought it was pretty neat walking in the water with her big brother and sister. Every time the water would come up on their feet her face would light up and she'd squeal with delight.


The waves were HUGE that day. Mailee is on top of Steve's shoulders in this one. If you click on it to enlarge it you may be able to see his head. Morgan got some good use out of his boogie board while Ella and I hung out on the empty beach. If this wasn't enough for you and you feel like seeing more pictures just click here.










5 comments:
I love ALL of the pictures. You really caught the kids personalities. Give Ella a big birthday hug from us.
Love you!
I love the pics!! You can tell that you guys were having fun. I like the one with Steve throwing Ella in the air. Great job!
Look at those eyes! they are adorable! They are sure growing up fast!
Melanie your kids are all cute, but that ella with those eyes is just a doll. what a fun family.
Beautiful pictures! You are so talented!
Post a Comment