Saturday, November 8, 2008

spiders, poodles and nerds OH MY

I thought I'd better hurry and get our Halloween festivities posted, especially for Grandmas and Grandpas to see what the kids did this year.  We had a few Halloween parties to go to so the kids took advantage of it.  Not only did they get WAY too much candy for my weak will power to nibble on, (milky ways are my weakness) but the kids also got to dress up in different costumes this year....  
Baby shrek!!  She loved the green glow sticks....
Our nerd turned into a cool rapper...
And our sweet little poodle turned into a karate kid and ninja....  
Little Ella was a spider, which was good for her since she crawls everywhere.  I had a hard time photographing her because she was always on the run.
Since painted toes are so big here I thought I'd try my hand at it just for fun...





2 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't believe how much Ella and Malie look a like. Cute little kids.

Anonymous said...

Mel you've come a long way - I remember wrestling you to the ground to expose your toes and now you post them for all to see.