Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Confessions

In my attempt to be more aware of what I eat and in making healthier choices, I have discovered these Fiber One bars.  I realized one day as I was putting the groceries away that I am addicted to these yummy, chewy bars.  This picture was taken in my home, not at the store, but of my own stash of bars.  Chocolate is my favorite, but peanut butter is pretty good too.  Who knew you could put 9 grams of fiber in a bar and it still tastes so delicious!!   You've got to try them, if you haven't already, they are fabulous!!  Just be careful, they are addicting!
From March 2009

4 comments:

Holly said...

Fiber One bars are the best!! I have been a frequent consumer for the last couple of years. I guess I'll have to come raid your stock if I ever run out.

Nessa said...

I'm a big fan of the cereal, actually. Yum!

Anne-Marie said...

Those are on my sidebar right now for my fave treat. Love them.

(your new banner is beautiful. as are all of your pictures!!)

RonJohn said...

Guess i am going to have to try that out!