Monday, March 30, 2009

photography

This little guy is turning one and his family wanted to get some pictures for his birthday.  He had so many different expressions for me as long as I could keep up with this one year old on the move!!


From Blogger Pictures



From Blogger Pictures



From Blogger Pictures

And of course we got some family pictures in too...

From Blogger Pictures



From Blogger Pictures



From Blogger Pictures



From Blogger Pictures



From Blogger Pictures


4 comments:

Nessa said...

Beautiful, Melanie!!! I love their eyes!

Tai and Joe said...

I love your pictures. I wish you could take some for me.
I tried the fiber one bars! Yummy I love them.

Mom said...

Beautiful pictures as usual, I'm glad to see you put hershfeldt photography on the pictures so they can't be duplicated. Very professional.

Rachelle said...

Melanie- the pictures are awesome! Kate and I had so much fun looking at everything on your blog. Once again, I'm reminded of how creative and talented you are. I'm in awe!!!!! Oh, and we loved the Obamo's. They would be a best-seller here in Virginia.