These last two weekends have been jam packed with activities starting with basketball for both Morgan and Mailee, birthday parties and get togethers and we ended up going to the same beach both weekends.
Here are some pictures taken from last week at Torii beach...
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
This weekend we went later in the evening where the kids swam until the sun went down then roasted marshmellows and enjoyed hanging out with friends around the fire.
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
![]() |
| From May 2009 |















2 comments:
Awesome pictures as always! I'm so glad you bring your camera everywhere, because I tend to forget mine sometimes. I'm glad you got some pictures of campfire hangout.
Beautiful pictures as usual. I love the one around the fire and the kids swimming at dusk and of course the beautiful children.
Love Mom
Post a Comment