I got a request the other day from Grandpa G. to post some recent pictures of Ella and since I am definitely not at a shortage of Ella pictures, (and our last care package of Cinnamon bears have disappeared, wink wink) I think I can handle this one. Steve likes to tease me that I have documented everyday of our children's lives through pictures.
So I didn't hold back on this post. Okay, Okay, that's not true, I guess I held back a little, but if you would like to see more photos there are plenty to view if you have the desire and the time.
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
This day she insisted on wearing her sister's tutu and I had some time to burn while Mailee was in dance class, so as the snap happy mom I am, I followed Ella around outside to get some good pictures of her.
She has discovered that flowers are good for 2 things... blowing (dandelion seeds, which is every white flower) and smelling.
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
She loves airplanes. Living on an air base she gets to see more than she ever hoped for.
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
She loves the water! Beware, she will not hesitate running into the ocean.
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
She loves her brother and sister. Don't all kids at this age think they are big enough to play with the big kids. Luckily Morgan and Mailee are great at playing with Ella and giving her a lot of attention. Notice the helmet she is carrying, if Mailee had one then Ella had to have one even if she didn't like it when it was on her head.
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
She loves apples. What could be better then eating an apple with her brother and sister! (don't Morgan and Ella look so much alike in this picture?)
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
She loves to climb.
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
Climbing can be fun...
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
And when you get stuck, climbing can be a bit scary.
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
But, she still climbs.
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
She loves to play the piano and dance around when Morgan and Mailee play.
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
Did I mention she likes to climb?
![]() |
| From April 2009 |
And one I am proud to say... she's a mamma's girl! I love it!
![]() |
| From May 2009 |
I hope that wasn't too much for you all to handle. Ella is at a fun, busy age where everything is new and worth exploring. And just for you, Grandpa, here are a few more things she is doing right now...
- knows where her eyes, mouth and nose are (example is the picture on the blog header, she's not picking her nose, she's just pointing at it when I asked her where her nose was)
- she pulls her brother and sister's hair and says "OW!"
- she's a great kisser, you have to take it on the lips though
- "na no" is how she says no, and she says it a lot
- she likes dogs until they get close, then she's terrified of them
- nicknames...ella boo, ella bella, booski boo, bisket or bisk, sweetheart

















3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. She is so stinking cute. I love it. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
Well, we finally got our computer working right so that I could check out your blog. The pictures of Ella are all so cute!! I love all the climbing ones.
Great post! She sure is one cute little girl!
Post a Comment