Sunday, September 20, 2009

summer fun

Now that school is back in session, I thought I should post some of the kids' activities they had during the summer...

Starting with baseball camp for Morgan....








Cheer camp...








Soccer camp...

From august 2009


"Sorry Ella, you're too little to play."




Don't they look so much alike?!




Golf lessons...



















The last day they got to golf 9 holes, the golf course was located where the airplanes would fly right over head. Pretty cool.




Then an end of summer trip to Okuma...









Yes, they are playing together... can you believe it?!













Steve left our Okuma trip early, so I decided to make a stop before we went home. We went to Kouri Island for the first time to see what we could find on the other side of this bridge. It was absolutely beautiful there.








Ella is getting so big, here she is sporting pigtails for the first time.




And what would the summer be without swimming pools?!

1 comments:

Foote Family said...

It looks like you had a busy summer filled with fun! I love looking at your pictures!