Tuesday, September 23, 2008

undefeated

I know the season ended a few weeks ago, but I never downloaded these pictures onto my computer.  I have to blog about their last game of the season because Morgan hit a home run!!  As Morgan approached the plate to hit, his dad yelled to him "I'll give you 5 bucks if you hit a home run!".  Next thing you know Morgan's swinging at the first pitch and hits a beautiful homer!  
First thing he said as he passed by was "You owe me 5 bucks, dad!".  So fun to see the the excitement on Morg's face!

After the game the team all got together at Pizza Hut where they received their trophies.  The team was undefeated and had a fantastic season.  We enjoyed watching Morgan play.  His coach had some very nice things to say about him.  He said he was the most coachable player he has coached and Morgan would and could play any position they needed him.  His coach also said what a great batter he is.  What a cutie he is especially when he's being complemented and trying to hide his smile like in the photo above.  Good job this season, Morg!!  We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Good Job Morgan!! I've seen you hit the ball and it doesn't surprise me that you hit a homer. Congrats.

Anne-Marie said...

What a handsome & talented boy Morgan is!