Wednesday, October 1, 2008

soccer season


She will tell you, it's her favorite sport.  Soccer season has started and Mailee is already proving herself to be a tough soccer player.  She came soooo close to scoring a goal this first game.  I love that she is getting in there, even with all the boys, and working hard to get the ball.  Her coach moved her up front by the goal so she could pop one in- maybe next game!!
 

4 comments:

moaspen said...

I love soccer! That was the sport I played in high school. Aspen is playing right now, too, and so I just have to live through her for now!

Anne-Marie said...

Right in there with the boys! Gooo Mailee!

Anonymous said...

I wonder who she got her love of soccer from, and challenging the boys! Looks like fun, Mailee

Foote Family said...

I love the pink bandana! I hope she continues to love the sport as she grows.