As Steve lit my cake on fire, I realized that I am OLD!! And the older I get, the faster each year flies by. In no time at all I'll be pushing 40- WHAT!! Then I'll look back on this birthday and think how young 34 is!! I guess the key is to be happy where you are NOW and make the most of it. LIFE IS GOOD.
 |
| From Mel's birthday |
Mmmmmm....gotta love ice cream cake!!
This table was my big gift this year. I finely made Steve feel sorry enough for me and my little, but still nice, glass round table, that he bought me this granite top table. I do have a nice big table, however it is in storage while we are overseas. The kids even got excited over the new table (thanks Steve). Steve and the kids spoiled me this year. I took more pictures of other gifts if you want to click on "Mel's birthday" under the pictures to see them and the rest of the day's activities.
Then out on a drive through the island we went, since that is what I wanted to do for my birthday. We drove around the farming communities and eventually ended up at the beach.
Still warm enough to play in the water. We are in trouble with Ella this year...she sees water and immediately runs for it. Life jackets a MUST!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mel! I'm happy you had a wonderful day.
Love the table.
And life is good.
I love the table but my favorite part was the tulip (My Favorite Flower) I wonder where your friend got it.
Post a Comment